Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Reflections (Week 15)

Overall, I think that this course really forced me to look at things in new ways and to understand things in different terms.  Both the Storybook project and the weekly storytelling assignments really helped me with this.  It required me to get creative and look for different perspective in my writing and my editing.  That was both what I learned most from the course and what I liked most about it.  Learning about all the different mythology was really fun and interesting.  It definitely helped me to understand things about society that I didn’t necessarily get before.  I think being able to look at things from new and different perspectives will be very useful in the future, not just in school but in work as well.  It is a really good way to go about problem solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment