Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Thoughts About Comments

So far in the semester, I’ve gotten a lot of comments.  From my perspective, the comments on my storytelling posts have been particularly helpful.  More than anything, the comments that point of the highlights of my work and also point out what could be improved help a lot.  Those types of comments help me figure out what I’m doing right and help me keep moving in that direction.  I really like it whenever the comments get really specific as well.  If a comment is too broad, I can get the general sentiment, but I can’t really fix anything or I don’t know what to focus on.  These are all things that I try to keep in mind when writing my own comments for other people.  I try to pick out one or two things that really stick out to me and write about them.  To improve, I could be a little more specific.  

No comments:

Post a Comment