Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Reflection: Looking Back

Over the past few weeks I’ve learned a lot.  I’ve really enjoyed the story writing portion of the class.  With that in mind, it’s no surprise that I’ve enjoyed working on my project so much.  I chose to do a Storybook, which has been a lot of fun and very educational.  I got a little stuck writing the first story for the Storybook (not the introduction), but I pushed through it and am pretty happy with how it turned out.  Looking at other people’s Storybooks has been really helpful.  Seeing how they have created their projects pushes me to do better.  As to a schedule, I don’t really have one for this class.  That may sound silly, but I’ve got a lot going on this semester and chose an online class in the hopes that I could offset that a bit.  I do a lot of work for this class either while I’m at work or late at night.  I try to make myself do at least one part of the homework a day, minus weekends.  Overall, I feel like I’ve been keeping up pretty easily.  I’m glad that I started early and got ahead, though.  That has definitely helped.  
My UnTextbook Exploration Post

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole,

    That is one thing that I really do enjoy about this class is the learning from others aspect. I never knew I could learn so much just by reading other peoples’ stories. Honestly, I have also learned a lot about the English lessons that I have forgotten over the years. Sometimes you just have to get over that first story hump and then you can really get rolling with a great storybook! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete