Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

The Original 1939 Keep Calm and Carry On poster

Going forward, I would like to start incorporating different styles of that I’ve seen from some of my classmates in my own writing.  I also really want to start considering the comments that I’ve gotten on my weekly stories when writing the stories for my Storybook.  On that same note, I’m looking forward to the comments that I’ll get on the project.  The Storybook overall is by far my favorite assignment in the class.  In regards to the readings, I’m excited about the types of reading units that are coming up.  I have a feeling that my schedule will only get more hectic as the semester goes on, however I am up for the challenge.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole,

    This is such a great idea! Sometimes the best thing to do to get new ideas is read the stories from other people. I learn a lot through this way, too, and reading the stories from other people inspire me to write in ways that I have never thought about in the past. As long as you continue to enjoy the readings that you do each week and add on to your storybook with stories that fascinate you, I'm sure this semester will fly by!

    ReplyDelete